Purpose: predictive analytics and scoring models development.
Banks need Scorto™ Model Maestro to perform credit risk models and scorecards development in-house as well as statistically analyze credit portfolios.
Concept and Key tasks:
- Analyzing credit portfolio data, visualizing customer characteristics distributions and dependencies with 3D reports, associative strengths, and Kohonen map
- Identifying the key factors, impacting customer’s creditworthiness
- Building scoring models with either logistic regression, decision tree/decision rules or neural networks, as well as creating expert scorecards
- Comparing different scorecards and analyzing their efficiency with ROC, Lorenz, Kolmogorov-Smirnov curves and many more popular model performance reports
- Processing imported data in order to detect and block anomalies, such as outliers, wrong type or missing values
- Connects to any database, including direct access to MS SQL and Oracle
- Model Maestro demystifies the high science of scorecard development algorithms, brings it down to bank’s practical needs, with standardized pre-defined development flow and wizard-based interface
- Designed to be used by ordinary risk managers, predictive analysts and scorecard developers without Ph.D. background or strong mathematical skills. No need to learn the command-line language, everything is visual, best practices are incorporated into the standardized workflow
- With Model Maestro will have the power to create scorecards in-house, keeping all the knowledge and control inside an organization, without the need to transfer sensitive customer data to 3rd party scorecard developers or consultants
- Model Maestro supports the whole cycle of scorecard usage from cradle to grave. It gives ability not only to create but monitor and improve scorecards with pre-defined extremely visualized reports facilitating fast adaptation to changing market conditions
- Basel 2 ready: allows creating PD models with one click
Scorto™ Model Maestro. Scorecard Development Software. Download