Behavioral scoring quantifies the customer behavior to improve your credit portfolio management and customer management. Behavioral scoring helps you to better understand your customers, and, the better you understand your customers, the more effectively you can respond to their individual needs and increase your bottom line.
Behavioral scoring facilitates customer management decisions. Used in credit management or portfolio processing systems, behavioral scoring helps to automatically segment and rate accounts, customers and portfolios thus allowing managing efficiently a particular borrower’s credit account as well as the entire credit portfolio.
With Scorto behavioral scoring solutions lenders are empowered to:
- make more efficient account and customer decisions;
- enhance control of risk exposure;
- sell more deeply into their customer base based on attrition and revenue scoring;
- expand a customer base without increasing credit risks;
- create a more effective pricing program, implement risk-based pricing;
- accurately target current and potential customers for retention and cross-selling programs based on retention and cross-selling scoring.