This course gives an introduction to automated application processing and scoring system implementation based on Scorto Scoring System. It also describes business tasks that are solved by this type of IT system and components of the Scorto Scoring System that solve these tasks. The course also describes specifics of Scorto Scoring System implementation for different types of scoring.
6 - 8 hours
Who should attend:
Specialists of a credit risk area, business area (Key Credit Managers, Senior Credit Managers and Executives)
Learn how to
- optimize decision workflow with the help of automated Scorto Scoring System
- integrate application processing system to bank’s IT infrastructure
This course requires no practical background. It gives basic theoretical introduction to credit scoring systems. Attendees should know general principles of loan origination.
- Credit Scoring Introduction
- Specifics of Scorto Scoring System Implementation for Different Types of Scoring
- Application Processing and Scoring System (based on Scorto Scoring System)
- IT Infrastructure for Credit Application Processing